Buying a New Home in Brampton
Located northwest of Toronto, Brampton is the third largest city in the Greater Toronto Area and has seen a huge boom in new homes in recent years. The city provides fast and easy access to Toronto with its proximity to several major highways and two GO Transit stations. But Brampton isn’t just a “bedroom community;” it’s also home to several major industries. This has been part of the reason for increased demand for new home construction in Brampton, as the potential for a shorter commute has made the city a popular destination for professionals.
There are always new homes for sale in Brampton, so if you are considering moving to the city, here are just a few of the reasons you should look into making the move:
- World-class amenities, such as parks, outdoor recreation facilities, shopping centres, and an active arts and culture scene, including the Rose Theatre Brampton in the downtown core
- Excellent schools for all levels of education, including Sheridan College’s Davis Campus and Algoma University’s Brampton Campus
- For anyone hiring, the city has a large pool of young, highly trained professionals
- For those planning to start a business, Brampton’s large, multicultural community offers a variety of opportunities
- A large amount of vacant land close to the airport-a prime location for a business due to its proximity to one of the biggest transportation hubs in Ontario
Brampton is home to the recently opened William Osler Health System, a new civic hospital. Construction is also underway on the completely rebuilt Peel Memorial Hospital, which is expected to open in early 2016 and will provide world-class medical and emergency care. You can also rest easy knowing that the city is patrolled by Peel Regional Police, the third-largest police force in Canada.
Brampton boasts more than two dozen shopping centres, including Shoppers World and Bramalea City Centre. It is also home to several big-box outlets, as well as smaller shops and boutiques for those who prefer a quainter shopping experience.
In addition to parks and other home activities, Brampton is home to Wild Water Kingdom, one of Ontario’s largest water parks. Sports fans, meanwhile, can take in a Brampton Battalion game, and for arts and culture buffs, there are several small art galleries and events held throughout the year. Bremont Homes provides new homes constructed in Brampton, including the Crown of Creditview and Noblewood communities. We offer affordable estate homes in Brampton in an idyllic setting. Visit the website for more information on these and more properties.