Kings Manor Standards
FEATURES & FINISHES
- TIMELESS EXTERIORS
- Custom inspired for Colonial Country style architecture featuring porticos, large picture windows, bay/bow windows, transom windows, high pitched roofs, gables, dormers, ornamental trim details and decorative columns. All elevations are under strict architectural and colour control guidelines to ensure a truly harmonious and integrated streetscape.
- 2″x6″ wood frame and steel beam construction with genuine clay brick including hand tumbled “Olde World” finish brick details including vinyl siding, key stones, decorative frieze board, masonry soldier coursing, brick or stone quoins, coloured mortar and/or other unique architectural applications as per applicable models. Colour schemes are pre-selected by control architect. All materials per Bremont’s visionary specifications.
- Covered front porches or porticos or architectural entry details including decorative columns and concrete floor slab in applicable models and strategically placed concrete stairs where permitted by grade.
- Decorative front entrance exterior railings as per plan where permitted by grade.
- Oversized maintenance free, energy efficient upgraded vinyl coloured casement front and rear windows featuring large picture windows with Low E glass, Argon gas.
- Maintenance free vinyl thermal pane slider or basement windows as per applicable plan for a continuous coloured harmonious look. All window specifications subject to architectural control approval.
- Exterior sliding patio (as per applicable plan), garden doors or double French doors with glass, as per applicable models.
- All exterior doors and windows are fully caulked for superior energy conservation and draft prevention.
- Decorative front entry doors with transoms and/or sidelights glass door inserts as per applicable models. Colour schemes are pre-selected by Bremont Homes’ control architect.
- Quality brushed nickel front door grip sets with security dead bolt as per the exterior colour package.
- Exterior hardware package decorative weather resistant exterior coach lights.
- Engineered floor joists to accommodate concept designs.
- All sub-floors 5/8′ OSB with sanded joints. Floors are glued and securely fastened.
- Maintenance free aluminum fascia, soffits, covered porch ceilings, eavestroughs and downspouts in architecturally controlled colour schemes.
- Self-sealing high grade asphalt shingle roofs with manufacturer’s 25 year warranty in architecturally controlled colours.
- Colonial & Country inspired premium raised sectional paneled garage door(s) in paint grade finish with garage door light(s) and decorative windows as per applicable models.
- Metal insulated garage access door to interior per plan if grade permits. Location of doors may vary to accommodate actual grade conditions. The Vendor reserves the right to substitute the door with a wall where grade does not permit such installation. No credits and/or substitutions shall be applied.
- Location of doors may vary and area may be sunken to accommodate actual grade conditions.
- Weather stripping and screens on all operable windows.
- Two exterior water taps. One at garage and one at side or rear per Bremont Homes’ specifications.
- Two exterior waterproof electrical outlets one at front and one at rear.
- Patterned precast concrete slab walkways at front entry. Rear door shall receive precast concrete step(s) as applicable per grade requirements and precast concrete patio slabs at grade level per Builder’s specification. Base coat asphalt driveways to compliment a consistent streetscape appeal.
- Poured concrete basement walls are wrapped in upgraded drainage membrane to prevent leaks.
- Reinforced concrete garage floor with grade re- enforcements and fiber mesh technology to enhance strengthening of the concrete properties.
- Exterior walls of habitable rooms above foundation provide R22 insulation rating or to O.B.C. requirements. Basement walls insulated with R12 extending to 8″ above basement floor. Attic areas to have R50 insulation. Ceilings without attic areas to have R31 insulation. Spray foam insulation included in all overhangs. R31 insulation in garage ceiling.
- Garage to be drywalled & taped including ceiling, excluding non-habitable areas or exposed poured/block concrete.
- The lot will be fully and professionally graded to the requirements of the authority having jurisdiction and shall be fully and professionally sodded in front, rear and sides where applicable per Bremont Homes’ Visionary Street scape.
- A total variance of four (4″) to six (6″) inches of topsoil shall be dispensed to each lot in accordance with site specific requirements for landscaping.
- Captivating open concept inspired interiors with innovative features including optional accent columns, or cathedral ceilings, vaulted ceilings, raised ceilings, coffered or tray ceilings open two (2) story ceilings, multi-level and sunken areas, plant ledges or architectural niches as per applicable models.
- Dramatic up to 14′ front sunken foyers including 9′ ceilings on first floors with 8′ ceilings on 2nd floors. Exceptions to ceiling heights in sunken or raised areas, multi-level areas, stairways and where there are raised, dropped or cathedral ceilings.
- Elegant smooth paneled style passage doors including closets throughout.
- 6’8″ heightened doors on first floor including archways as per plan.
- 6’8″ trimmed entranceways on first floor designs.
- Brushed nickel door levers and hinges to all interior passage and closet doors.
- Elegant colonial baseboards and casings. 2 ¼” step casings and 3 1/8″ baseboards on all main floor and 2nd floor entranceways. No trim to entranceways with columns.
- All Interior walls to be finished with quality off white paint. Finish shall consist of one coat of primer, and one finish coat of paint. Kitchen, Bathrooms, Powder Room and Laundry to be finished in “eggshell”. Interior doors and all trim to be finished with white semi-gloss paint.
- Classic stipple ceilings throughout main floor and 2nd floor hallway, and bedrooms to receive sprayed stipple ceiling with +/- 4″ smooth border (all other rooms and areas to receive smooth ceilings) per Builder’s specification as per plan.
- Elegant oak finish handrails and nosings with oak veneer stringer & carpet on staircase from main floor to second floor in natural finish with sealer and clear semi-gloss urethane in finished areas. Standard lower level stairs (excluding separate service stairs) shall be spruce with pine handrail painted per applicable plan.
- Premium 1-5/16″ oak pickets, Colonial style from Builder’s standard samples per plan.
- Captivating walk-in closets in owners ensuite as per plan. Selections from Bremont Homes’ standard samples.
- Purchaser’s choice of elegant 40oz carpet with underpad to all bedrooms & upper hallway. Selections from Builder’s standard samples per applicable plan.
- Elegant ceramic tiles in kitchen up to 12″x12″ from Builder’s standard samples per plan.
- Choice of 12″x12″ quality imported ceramic tile flooring in foyer, powder room all bathrooms and laundry room (excluding basement laundry) as per applicable plans from Builder’s standard samples.
- White laminated shelving installed in all closets.
- Beautiful gourmet style kitchens.
- Kitchen exhaust fan per Bremont Homes’ standard specification vented to exterior.
- Quality kitchen cabinetry in a variety of door styles and wood types complete with colour coordinated kick plates from Builder’s standard samples.
- Post formed laminate countertops in kitchens. Selections from Bremont Homes’ standard samples.
- Innovative kitchen cabinetry door and drawer system per Bremont Homes’ standard specifications.
- Double stainless steel kitchen sink.
- Stylish Moen pullout kitchen faucet as per plan.
- Open under-counter space for dishwasher, rough-in for electrical and rough-in plumbing also included.
- Spacious islands with flush counters in applicable models.
- Shut-off valves to faucet.
- Electrical outlets at counter level, heavy-duty electrical outlet for future stove and dedicated electrical outlet for future refrigerator. (Electrical outlets at counter level within one meter of the kitchen sink are protected by ground fault interrupter circuit).
- Elegant bathroom vanities in a variety of door styles and wood types complete with colour coordinated kick plates from Bremont Homes’ standard samples.
- Beautiful post formed laminate countertops. Selections from Builder’s standard samples.
- Vanity in powder room as per plan per Bremont Homes’ standard specification.
- Stylish Moen faucets at all vanity locations.
- Choice of 12″x12″ or 13″x13″ imported ceramic tile flooring and choice of imported ceramic wall tiles to full height in shower and secondary bathtub enclosures.
- White plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms.
- Luxurious acrylic freestanding soaker tub with faucet in master ensuite bathroom as per applicable plan.
- Master ensuite features separate shower with potlight and marble threshold. Ceramic tile on shower walls and ceiling.
- Water resistant board with tile-backer on shower and secondary bathtub enclosure walls as per plan.
- Water saving toilets and low flow aerators on taps and shower heads for maximum water efficiency.
- Posi-temp pressure balanced tub and shower faucets.
- Oversize vanity mirrors with wall light fixtures in all bathrooms and powder room.
- Master Ensuite, powder room and bathroom doors include privacy locks.
- Exhaust fan vented to exterior in all bathrooms and powder room.
- Ground fault interrupter protection in all bathrooms and powder room.
FEATURES & FINISHES
MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL AND NATURAL GAS COMPONENTS
- Forced air natural gas heating with high efficiency furnace and electronic ignition power vented to exterior.
- High efficiency gas operated power vented hot water heater vented to exterior supplied on a rental basis. (Purchaser to sign rental agreement prior to possession).
- 100 amp electrical service breaker panel with copper wiring throughout.
- Light fixtures provided throughout as per Bremont Homes’ standard fixture (except living and dining room), including all bedrooms and hallways as per applicable models.
- Switch controlled receptacle in living room and capped outlet in dining room ceiling as per applicable model.
- Light fixture provided adjacent to rear exterior patio slider or door where applicable.
- Self-sealing airtight plastic electrical outlet boxes to all exterior walls and to 2nd floor ceiling light fixtures.
- Gas ready “T” connection to permit use of future gas appliances in kitchen.
- Smoke detectors on each floor (including basement) for family safety.
- One carbon monoxide detector, hard wired, location determined by Bremont Homes’ Quality Assurance construction advisors.
- Electric door chime at front door.
- Electrical outlet and light in garage.
- Electrical ceiling outlet(s) for future garage door openers as per plan.
- Thermoplastic plumbing supply pipes and ABS drains throughout.
- Rough-in security system and central vacuum terminated in garage and home run to electrical panel in basement.
- White Decora light switches and electrical outlets throughout.
- Ground fault interceptor protection in all bathrooms and powder room.
- Ducting sized to accommodate future air conditioning.
- Automated thermostat centrally located on the main floor.
- Quality laundry tub and optional upper cabinets as per plan. (Where laundry tub is located in basement no cabinetry is provided).
- Separate electrical outlets for washer and dryer.
- Single basin laundry tub in laundry room.
- Hot and cold laundry shut-off valve at sink taps for washer.
- Heavy-duty electrical wiring and outside venting for dryer.
- Floors in front and side entry (as per applicable models) may be dropped to accommodate entry doors from exterior or garage where grade conditions require and/or permit.
THE BREMONT AUTOMATION DIFFERENCE!
- ROGERS INTERNET, TV 7 SMART HOME MONITORING PACKAGE ON A 2 YEAR TERM*
ROGERS IGNITE INTERNET is the internet that can keep up with your family. With proven reliable speeds, you can surf, stream and download with minimal buffering or slowdowns no matter what your family is doing online.
ROGERS TV gives you movies, TV shows, special events and a Kids Zone On Demand, plus the channels and programming you want. Catch up on your favourite shows on your computer, tablet and select smartphones with Rogers Anyplace TV.
With ROGERS SMART MONITORING, you can automate and secure your home from anywhere and manage what matters. Remotely arm your system and get notified if your doors or windows are opened. Live video stream to see who's coming and going, day or night. Chance the temperature, control the lights, and manage small appliances from anywhere.
- Includes WiFi Modems and Nextbox HDPVR tenal for 2 years and installations.
- ROGERS HOME PHONE is perfect, whether you're calling family in town or friends across the country. Customize your package with a variant of calling features.
- Add Rogers home phone for only $19.99/month*
HOME AUTOMATION PACKAGE which includes HAI Omni 7' Touch Screen and HAI Main Control Panel, two Dimmers and one Thermostat. Easily expandable to further control future systems such as: security, audio, home theaters, CCTV (Camera's) and future systems, motorize drapery and specification as they are subject to availability)
Your home comes with an interactive online and mobile homeowner portal as well as a comprehensive printed homeowner guide. Instantly access all of the important information about your home using a home-specific login and password. Get the most out of your new home and protect your investment.
DECK AND WALKOUT LOT CONDITIONS
All walk-out or look-out lot conditions shall include the following features, as applicable:
- Where a look-out lot requires a deck at rear patio door, the Vendor will supply as standard pressure treated deck per applicable plans complete with railings as required by grade. Steps to grade included.
- Where a walk-out lot requires a balcony off the rear patio door, the Vendor will supply a standard pressure treated wood deck complete with railings (stairs not included).
GENERAL FEATURES AND WARRANTIES
- All homes are protected up to a seven (7) year Tarion Warranty Program (certain conditions apply).
- Bremont Homes shall provide all warranties offered by its reputable component suppliers for roofing, hardware, electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling and mechanical systems, including other key elements, as applicable.
- Homes to be in move-in condition on closing. All broadloom to be vacuumed, tile areas to be mopped, bathrooms to be cleaned, kitchen counters and vanities dusted windows to be washed and basement to be broom swept.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that any features, materials or decorations contained in the Vendor’s sales office, marketing materials, artist renderings or model homes may include features, decorations, fixtures, landscaping renderings and chattels that are not intended to be included in the dwelling and such features, decorations, fixtures and chattels shall not be included in the dwelling or under this Agreement unless expressly provided for herein or in any schedules forming part of the Agreement.
- The Purchaser agrees that all colours and materials referred to herein are to be selected from Bremont Homes standard samples. Should substitution of any colour or material selections specifically chosen by the Purchaser become necessary, the Purchaser will select such substitute material from the Vendor’s standard samples. Bremont Homes reserves the right to substitute materials with that of equal or better quality.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that the specifications and finishes in model home(s) located at Bremont Homes’ other masterpiece communities may differ from the specifications in model homes and new homes being purchased that is the subject of this Agreement. Bremont Homes reserves the right to substitute materials with that of equal or better quality.
- Bremont Homes is pleased to provide a comprehensive décor service program to assist Purchasers in the selection of interior finishes. Optional upgrade finishes and extra features will be available for additional cost at the time of interior finishes selections through the “Step by Step program” offered by Bremont. Bremont Homes reserves the right to substitute alternative materials and fixtures of equal or better quality.
- All illustrations of floor plans, renderings are artist’s concepts. The purchaser acknowledges that the floor plan and house elevations may be reversed.
- Ceiling heights may differ from those outlined in the features and finishes list in some areas due to dropped ceiling heights mechanical, electrical, plumbing or structural requirements. As a result some ceiling areas on each level may be lowered in order to accommodate those requirements. Some areas may be subjected to the use of bulkheads, boxes, archways or beams and Purchaser agrees to unconditionally accept any and all of the required bulkheads, boxes, archways or beams.
- All specifications, dimensions and materials are subject to change without notice, as set out by the Tarion Warranty Corporation regulations and the Purchase and Sale Agreement; Please visit our website at www.bremonthomes.com for terms & conditions read our privacy statement.
E. & O.E. August 2013.
BREMONT, BREMONT HOMES, BREMONT HOMES DESIGNED FOR LIVING are registered trademarks owned and licensed under Bremont Homes Corporation.