The Perfect Vacation Home!
What makes for the perfect vacation home? We asked the experts and here’s what we learned.
The perfect vacation home is within easy access of where you live most of the time. If it’s too far away or hard to get to in the winter or shoulder seasons, it’s probably not ideal. As well, it should be in an area where the types of recreation you enjoy are nearby. If you are planning to rent out your vacation home when you are not using it, make sure it is in an area that is in high demand for vacationers. And of course, your vacation home should be large enough to accommodate your family and guests comfortably.
BEACH20 FITS THE BILL!
- BeacH2O is located just 150’ from the world’s longest freshwater beach! Steps from your front door, Wasaga Beach 2 – with its gorgeous white sand and sparkling water offers vacationers the most beautiful beach experience.
- Only 1 hour from the GTA and within a half an hour drive of Orillia, Barrie, Penetanguishine and Collingwood.
- BeacH2O is virtually surrounded by recreational activities – boating, swimming, sailing, waterskiing, wakeboarding, snow skiing, hiking, biking, cultural events, dining, shopping and more! Plus there are tons of festivals and events in the surrounding towns. You can enjoy your vacation home all-year round!
- BeacH2O homes are ½ the price of similar homes in Collingwood and yet is only a half hour drive away.
- BeacH2O is completely turnkey. They are being built now and will be ready for occupancy as soon as they go on sale this coming spring.
- BeacH2O is a great investment! You can rent it out when you’re not using it and the rental income it generates will offset your carrying costs. You can even make money on the deal!
- The townhomes at BeacH2O are spacious and well-designed with 3 bedrooms and all of the signature finishes that have made Bremont Homes a legendary builder.
For a vacation home that has it all, at a price that is affordable, BeacH2O is the perfect choice!
Stay tuned. You’ll be able to walk through your new home and see how fabulous it is this coming Spring.